Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just a Few

photos from our trip to Louisiana and Florida. These are all from my Dad's camera so I'll have lots more to post once I download my gazillion photos. we took some great beach pics. It goes without saying that we have had a blast. We've done lot's of swimming. The kids are bronzed cuties. We've enjoyed many get togethers with family and friends. I've had many dinners out with my girlfriends and shopping at all my favorite boutiques. One night we even stayed out until 2:30 just talking!!We went to Lafayette Louisiana to visit family and and had a swim party/cookout. We also spent a week in Destin Florida with our family from Kentucky. Ron flew in for the week at the beach and we were happy to see him after ten days apart. We have two days left and they are filled to the brim. Even Cooper having strep throat didn't slow us down too much. Scheduled a massage through my friend Selitha's masseuse and then one last day of shopping and then swimming tomorrow. Thursday it's back to Minnesota where we are happy to see all our friends. Three weeks being gone makes me feel a little out of the loop. Good thing we still have one more month of summer so I can catch up. Plus, I'm ready to sleep in my own bed and get back to our routine because the last few weeks have been anything but!!














2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Sounds like you are having a blast!!! Jaxon and Mason saw Fritz outside and started to freak out that you guys were home!! Ron quickly told them that they would not be back for a week.....I'm sure there is lots of football to play when you get back!

sarah said...

about time you get a few pix up ;) i miss you! BUT i am glad you are having so much fun! AND i am EXTREMELY jealous that you guys got to be at the beach and are enjoying such warm temps.