Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just Beachy

We also spent a week in Destin Florida with my extended family(my dad's sister and her family)from Louisviile Kentucky. Ron also flew in and met us for a week of relaxing on the beach.Every day involved boogie boarding,floating in the waves, and hanging out. Evenings involved dinners at our condos. Each family took a night to cook for everyone.One night,some of us went to Pat O'Briens(which is a branch of one of my favorite places to go in New Orleans)and had Hurricanes. It was great to see all my cousins and spend time with everyone.It's been two years! I have hundreds of photos.... here are just a few



















2 comments:

sarah said...

oh these make me want to be on the beach!!!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

It looks soo fun..but it also looks really hot! Your hair is soo curly there!! I bet you wish you could get that kind of humidity here!!! LOL.