Monday, August 17, 2009

Lake Fun 4 Us


The kids are having a ball at their grandparents for a few days so Ron and I went to our friend's family "cabin" in Wisconsin for the weekend. We met some of their extended family and had a great time.I'm definately starting to see the allure of "going to the cabin" They were gracious hosts and we were able to be on the lake Saturday; we were able to jet ski, watch Mike wakeboard and do a flip!!!!. I even received a boat driving lesson. It rained Saturday night nixing the bonfire we had planned.That did not dampen the fun however. We hung out inside talking until 1 am! I can't wait until we can bring the kids back next summer.













2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh man..I wanna be kid free!! Enjoy your time as a couple. That is always something Erik and I look forward to!

sarah said...

fun fun!!
next week is actually the week we are gone.
we could hang out tomorrow (wednesday) or the week after next - we are free.