Monday, July 13, 2009

Lazy Blogger

I have been lazy about blogging. Too much other fun stuff to do while summer is here. I'll give a bullet list because my brain is on vacation already

-the kids spent all last week at YMCA camp
-they came home with that "camp" stench every day(sunscreen,Off, sweat and dirt) and clothes filthy
-saw a movie
-no scrapbooking for me though-bummer!!
-ran errands child free
-squeezed in a couple of runs with friends-seriously slacking!!
-wished I could have seen more of my girlfriends ;everyone is sooo busy this summer-feel like I see y'all more during the school year.
-laundry laundry laundry
-watched the Today Show uninterrupted(too bad there was so much Micheal Jackson coverage)and even some Regis and Kelly
-spent the day in Hudson, Stillwater, and White Bear Lake with my friend Kathy- shopped and had lunch
- spent a great weekend hanging out in the backyard playing badminton
-drinking wine with friends on our patio for an impromptu Friday night happy hour
-going to another friend's house to watch the 3M golf tournament, but socialzed the entire time;didn't see ANY golf
-bought a jet ski and had the in-laws haul it up here(a big thank you!!)
-looking for a truck or a jeep to haul jet ski
-wondering if we will be able to take it out this summer at all
-Ron attended a wedding where the majority of the people were from England and had a great time-Cheerio!
-sad I missed the wedding beacuse all my babysitters have busy social lives-bloody hell!
- the fam went to a Twins game while I went for a run from hell with my pal who's running a half marathon this weekend. It was her "easy run" day it was my "kick your ass" run day!
-Ron had today off so we went and had lunch at McCormick and Scmick's and did a little shopping and saw a movie while the kids were at their school summer day care
-now I'm packing everything but the kitchen sink in preparation for our 3 week Louisiana/Florida trip-yep I'm driving this year.1000 miles......insane or adventurous????












2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow you were busy! The jet ski looks cool and fun! You could pull that on your car couldn't you? With a hitch? I'm sure that the kids will love it!

We just put 3,000 miles on our car in 10 days...I would say CRAZY!

Have fun in Louisiana....;)

sarah said...

fun to catch up!! sad you are leaving and that i haven't seen you in a long time :( loved your 'kick my ass day' run comment :) i'll go run with you anytime and i'm sure you'd kick mine. have fun on your trip!!!