Sunday, August 9, 2009

Louisiana:Family, Friends, and Fun


To say we had a great time visiting friends and family in my home state of Louisiana would be an understatement. Beautiful sunshine, swimming almost every day, shopping with my mom and girlfriends,it was a whirlwind.We went to a waterpark,had friends over every evening for cocktails on the patio, and the kids played baseball and soccer in my parent's backyard. The kids also spent time with their cousin Bailey and even though they haven't seen each other in a year,they picked up right where they left off. They have such a close bond even though they don't see each other too often.
Of course it's good to back home and have some routine back in our lives.I'm sure my parents will enjoy some peace and quiet too.








































1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

How great to be able to spend some "QUALITY" time not just squeezing everything into a week! Looks like a great time!