Friday, August 14, 2009

H2Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


We had a week filled with all things water.Summer made a comeback for August(so far) and I am THANKFUL.We took our jet ski on it's maiden voyage to a nearby lake. Went pretty smooth and were happy that it was a Monday so it wasn't that busy. I was also excited that we were finally able to meet up with my friend Sarah and her three boys. They came over to our neighborhood pool and were able to bring any pool toy imaginable...which at the YMCA pool is a big no no.Along with taking pics of your kids...glad I'm not a member;sounds annoying. All the kids played wonderful and we ran into some neighbor friends too. I'm loving this age where everyone gets along.they had a jump in contest and we were there for 3 hours. We also stopped by our dear friends and neighbors house for a happy hour that turned into an impromptu dinner. We have not seen these guys in a month so there was a lot of catching up to do. The kids did the slip and slide and played in the yard. On Thursday,we also met some friends at our outdoor pool at our gym which for some dumb reason I've never used. Well, it ROCKS! It's huge so it never feels crowded and they have a snack bar. the kids loved it and I will definately be back before summer's end.We managed to get a few boring things done too like going to Land's End and ordering uniform pants and shoes. Still working on organizing and cleaning the house but I'd rather be at the pool or the lake.Today I'm driving the kids to Morton MN(where Jackpot Junction is located-duh!!)to meet my mother in law. We're meeting halfway and the kids will get to spend some time with their grandparents and cousins. They are super excited.















1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Everyone looks soo cute in your new Ride...;) Glad that you had fun at your friends cabin (House)...looks like a great time!