Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

We have had three nights of soccer this week...beautiful weather to sit and visit with friends outside.and watch the game of course. Add in some dance and piano to the mix and I am looking foward to tonight(Thursday)where we can just stay home

Been in spring cleaning mode..had the carpets cleaned, cleaned out the basement storage room(goodbye old wreath and Pier One margarita glasses from my wedding almost 11 years ago)) ordered a new storm door for the front that actually works, and plan to paint my front door..need to decide on a color today..what goes with Minnesota beige??hmmm....

Hurt my ankle last week on an evening stroll with the kids and Ron..swollen and a little sore so I took off a week and am going today to run and face the music today(yesterday's hip hop with my friend doesn't count)nothing gets my heart rate going like a good run.

These last few weeks of school are here and there is so much packed in and it is throwing my usual routines way off.I like my routines.... Quinn read in church yesterday so I stayed for mass. She was so cute.She spotted me when she went up to the podium.I gave her a big smile and she nailed it of course. We also have a Minnesota Zoo fieldtrip on Fri, Pizza with Dad and Cooper's field trip next week, upcoming dance and piano recitals and of course the class picnics. Throw in some road construction to make getting to and from school a major headache I am sooo looking foward to summer.

Cooper is getting braces on his top teeth. Now he's really going to look like a tween.Quinn has a permanent tooth growing BEHIND her loose baby tooth. Lot's of $$$$ is going to go to our orthodontist in the coming years.

On a final note..I am loving this beautiful weather...the sunshine is spectacular and I love the warm temperatures and I want them to last until November!




2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh I hear you...we will be visiting the Ortho once school is out...Man- I was not expecting that at age 8!

I started running this week. I am doing a 200 mile relay race in august with 12 women. Say a prayer for me because that may be my last weekend of life!

Love Coops doo-rag! The weather is awesome...something tells me the LTF pool will be coming soon!

sarah said...

ok ... hip hop does SO count! ;) you burn more doing that than a run!