Saturday, May 29, 2010

Likes/Dislikes




Things I'm loving:
the beautiful warm weather
the fact that I've been to the pool twice in one week in MAY!
the smell of fresh lilac
raspberries and strawberries
sweet tea
the kids playing in the sprinkler
a cold beer
s'mores
hanging out with friends
school is almost out
spending time with extended family
the smell of sunscreen
Things I'm not:
road construction
the housing market
people who drive way below the speed limit
that my days of child free errand running on a weekeday are coming to an end
My likes are way more than my dislikes so life is pretty good I think



2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Agreed! I just have to add to my dislikes that no one sells a fanatastically awesome vehicle for $5.00!!! ;) Other than that, no complaints! Have a great weekend!!!

sarah said...

mmmm ... chipotle. did you post that picture just to make me hungry?!