Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freddy Jackson's Visit

Cooper finally got to take home the second grade class pet for the weekend. A guinea pig named Freddy Jackson who is five years old... I wasn't too excited at first since he's a member of the rodent family..but he is kind of cute and stays in his cage except when the kids are holding him. Quinn is definately the Dr. Doolittle of the two wanting to watch him and hold him more than Cooper..Freddy is the best kind of pet...one I get to return to school on Monday morning.









1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Fritz is classic...he is not digging the competition!!! Q showed me her mouth today when she lost the tooth....I can't believe that other one is growing right behind it!

We played hockey with coop at the basketball court at the little park...I will blog some photos if that is OK with you!! Hope you had fun for your night out!!!