Saturday, February 6, 2010

They're Here!!!!!!!!

My blog to books arrived this week and I am thrilled with how they turned out. I now have copies of my old blog 2008 and part of 2009 and then my new blog the rest of 2009. I also made a vacation album on Shutterfly too. Thanks to my pal Sarah for her instruction-she might have created a digital monster. I am hooked...still like to dabble in old school scrapbooking but I love how quickly these are done. Plus, I don't have to store all the paper products...which I cleaned out last weekend. 2 bags of scrapbook stuff is being donated to Quinn's classroom for the art table.My loft is looking less like a storage room. Cooper also had his friend Riley come for a sleepover. They had a blast but eight year old boys are silly little things.Listening to them kept me giggling all night.

Not to leave Quinn out, she is going to a playdate with some friends from school at her friend Kai's house. I am going for a run at the gym and Coop and Ron are going to Coop's basketball game. We have to do something to break up the monotony of the February doldrums.Thank goodness we have some fun things planned for the next couple of weekends to help endure this month and bring us one step closer to spring.Now, I'm remebering why we take vacations in Feb-it should be a Minnesota law and everyone in the state should get a vacation voucher to somewhere warm and sunny. Think I'll send our governer my proposal ;-)

No comments: