Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's Party Time

We had an extremely busy weekend but it was so much fun next weekend will feel downright boring. Friday I met a friend for lunch and a little shopping before I had to head to Cooper's Valentines party. where I had to deal with the craft from hell...Note to self...ALWAYS have one already made..we improvised and the kids had fun anyway and the parents had a lot of laughs. Saturday evening we had a Mardi Gras party...which was a blast but none of those pictures will make it on my blog..only took a few but some of my friends had the cameras out in full effect...some people should be nervous ;-)

Like my new wine chiller........ Sunday we were invited to my friend Allison's daughter's birthday party and my kids had a blast. So nice to meet all of her family and hang out with friends. They have an indoor pool which blows my kids minds.....they are so going to sleep well tonight.
oh and they also have a cool hoops set..


and a hot tub



A shot of Leah, me, Jodi, and Kendall...


and then, as if we were not busy enough Ron and I took the kids for father/son and mother/daughter movie dates. Good thingwe have Monday off to recharge...I am off to bed.



1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Glad the party was fun! Love the wine chiller ;) I think I have the same one over here! Im waiting for some of those incriminating photos to pop up on facebook! Glad you had a great time at Al's house..that pool is insane isn't it???