Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Baby is Six!

Quinnie turned six today..This morning I let her open a few presents from family to tide her over until her party on Saturday...she received a Barbie DVD as part of her gifts from Gigi and Pop and my parent's good friends sent her kid's sized bakeware-mixing bowl and cute spatulas and whisks.For her birthday dinner she wanted hibachi...we had sushi..the kids loves caviar! and Cooper loved the wasabi and the sushi...of course she had shrimp for her entree. It was so cute they came out and played a birthday song with a disco light and had Quinn put on an asian mask..then it was time to have cake....hmmm...no wonder they are not tired!!!



































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Quinn!!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Happy Birthday again! I have never seen a mask that totally covers your head...I have to admit it kinda creeped me out for a second...whew. I am good now!

Looks like a great Birthday!