Sunday, February 28, 2010

My handy point and shoot camera is in the repair shop(that's what happens when you drop it lens first on a concrete floor-d'oh!!)so I have only been using my big camera which means I never have it on me so all my photos are from home. I missed taking photos of dinner at our friend's beautiful new house Friday night.They made us yummy fajitas and margaritas. Saturday night I ended up in St. Paul at some fabulous places-La Grolla, Salut, and the Happy Gnome. Lots of girl talk, had a great time.Forget how much I love that area of St. Paul. I came to realize how much I use my little Sony camera.Hmmm.. what else happened?? Oh,Cooper spent the night at a friends house,Ron, Quinn, and I had a nice lunch at a local sandwich shop.I took my dog walking 2 days in a row...that has not happened since October! We had friends over to play and the kids had their first yoga class at the gym which they loved.
Here are my random pics.....

where creativity happens on a daily basis....at least that's what I tell myself when I walk by the mess 100 times a day. For some reason I was compelled to buy 60 waffles for the kids
at Costco...they are way better than Eggo

After my fun Saturday night, I needed this..

Sunday afternoon playdates are the best. As a bonus it was 40, which is approaching heat wave status in this area




football in the snow




namaste...ready for downward dog.






1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

This looks like a 365 post...YES? You should do it each week! It is kinda fun and a great way not to have to post every day!!! Yeah!!! ;)

My camera straps are $15.00 each right now so get um while they are still cheap, I have about 7 to choose from right now so you can stop by and check them out this week if you are interested.