Friday, October 30, 2009

Spooktacular

Crazy week and it's not over yet. We carved our pumpkins,I readied a craft project for the 2nd grade party....lots of scissors,felt,and glue..will have to show the final product in my next post!Went to Joann Fabric and Micheals 4 times in 3 days..went to Quinn's Halloween party...lots of fun, but she didn't want to wear her costume at school oh well..then had Cooper's party, both second grades combined in one room.Yep that's 44 kids!! Insane!!!Husband left for Denver for the weekend to see college buddies...my garage door broke-they are coming on Monday to fix it.Wondering what else will go wrong while he is gone?Cooper has his friend over for a sleepover and Quinn played at her friend Kaitlyn's.Me, waiting for their movie to be over so we can all go to sleep..I'm worn out and we haven't even trick or treated yet.Wonder when they are going to get tired???



























2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I hear you about being exhausted. I ended up getting really sick this week. Not the H1n1 stuff but a really bad cold! Then I had the boys school parties today and I was the photog for like 12 classes today. I might just lock myself up in the house tomorrow. Lights all off so I can't answer the door!! Only problem...I spent $50 on candy and it can not stick around here or I will be 300 lbs!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a crazy week! Hope you have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!