Wednesday, October 14, 2009

just a few pics of Quinn. I took a bunch to enter her in the Gap casting call. Now I don't care much about the modeling part but the $$$$ to shop at Gap woud be awesome.Still, i know the odds are slim-especially with my photography skills...her hair is finally getting long again-yipee!!!

Also, I caught her playing school in our loft the other day. One of her new things she is into. She is growing up so fast. I asked her if she wanted Santa to bring her Snow White movie and she says no, I want the Barbie and the Three Muskateers movie. I think we've left the Disney Princess era behind(sniff sniff) Oh, and yesterday I donated some Polly Pockets to her classroom.I told her I would look and try and find some more on sale at Christmas to donate and she said"mom,we can just ask Santa to bring a bunch of Polly Pockets for my class.He can bring any toy you ask for!"






1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That is soo cute! I love those pictures of her. You never know, you might get the call!!! ;)