Thursday, October 8, 2009

Germ Warfare

Seriously!!I think my skin on my hands is going to flake off because it's so dry...from constantly using the hand sanitizers that are all over the house.And wiping every surface with Lysol wipes.Illness has already made an appearance in our household.Thought we would have made it a little farther into the school year.3 days missed!! Cooper has had high fevers(104.7!!) and gigantic tonsils. I was positive it was strep since he's had it soo many times, but after two negative strep tests it just a good ol' virus. Which means there is NOTHING you can do. Sigh.....Thought we were finally on the mend today, but the fever has made a comeback.Which means we'll be missing Coop's field trip to Emma Krumbees.I was going to chaperone. Hmmm....being in charge of eight 2nd graders......or snuggling on the couch with Coop...this might not be soo bad. This week has been crazy too. Ron went to the Vikings/Packers showdown and the Minnesota Wild game, and we've had dance and swim. I feel like the four of us have not spent an entire evening together all week.The four of us haven't even had dinner together all week. Tonight, we finally get to hang out together,...... and lucky for me I get to do a little shopping and dining with my friend Tanya tomorrow night.Can't wait...

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Poor Coop!!! I feel soo bad...I'll make sure Jaxon stays away LOL!!

So here is a really cool thing...I am on my laptop on a flight. I have never gotten internet on a plane before...Man, we have it good...what once was a boring 2 hour flight has turned into a 2 hour blog session!!!!

Hope everyone is on the up and up!

T

sarah said...

awww ... that is the one thing i do love about sick kids though.
snuggling.
hope he's feeling better! and that you haven't caught it!