Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scattered Thoughts

Time for a once a week update. We bought Cooper a dresser and end table from friends. So beautiful. It's from Room and Board and clean and contemporary.Solid cherry. They still sell this in the store so I think we got a great deal. Now just to get started on painting his room........at least I bought the paint!
We ended up going to dinner with our friends Mike and Kathy. Stopped off at Tony Jaro's where Kathy and I had our first "Greenies"-that's cheap vodka and green slushie/sprite with Tom Collins powder on top. It actually was pretty good although I think it would be even better with a nicer vodka.



We then headed to McCormick and Scmick's for a wonderful dinner. A dozen oysters, swordfish,scallops, delish!!!
Outside patio at The Social Palace


Cooper ready to go to the Vikings game-

Quinnie and her friend Sunday afternoon playdate




wearing their casts on their "broken" arms









1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Guess if I would have checked out this post before I called you I would have had the answer to the Favre jersey!!!!

Tony Jaro's is soo fun isn't it! You were having a "Pink" weekend!!! Love the casts on the girls too...