Monday, September 21, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Hi blog, long time no post.Last week, a friend and I went to Lake Harriet together to walk, had lunch at French Meadow Bakery and then stopped at Whole Foods. Also,met my husband for lunch one day,met my friend for coffee, and then on Friday met another friend for lunch. Maybe that's why my pants are getting tight?????Hmmm.....will need to curtail the lunch dates.Cooper had a soccer game and a friend's birthday party and sleep over on Saturday and slept in their backyard in a tent.He loved it. guess we'll have to start hosting kids overnight now.Quinn had a friend from school come over to play and then Saturday night Quinn and I hung out with friends and had some vino. well, not Quinn;she had juice.Where was Ron you ask?? Why, he was at the annual Outdoorsmen 2009 in Wisconsin.(his friend Mike's family cabin)Beer + dudes participating in challenges.Need I say more???
I am happy that is is feeling a bit more like fall. Turned off the air and am enjoying the fresh air. My cameras are collecting dust so in lieu of a kid pic I founds this on my computer in my pics file.Not sure who put it there but it fits my mood on this Monday. Where just a few hours ago I heard a "pop" in my back while opening my daughter's window.I can now sympathize with people who have back issues. It HURTS!!!Thinking I might NEED a massage to help me feel better.

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh no! I hope there is nothing serious in the back department...Your lunch dates sound way more fun then my gym dates..Ugh.

Jaxon told me that he told you that I said your car looked like a jelly bean. Hope you know that I said I "LIKE" cars that are shaped like that...Mine looks like a box. He totally took that out of context...DORK! So, if I see the jelly bean on a little ride...I'll be sure to wave.;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic and know the feeling! Hope your back feels better!!