Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Week Gone by in a Flash

Summer's end is rapidly approaching and we have been staying busy busy busy!We went to the Mall of America and bought school shoes and a winter coat for Coop, plus a few fall items for Ron and I. I can't believe I had not been to the MOA since spring(that's a long time for me!).The kids had some of their own $$ to spend too. We also went to the park with some friends, the kids went to swim and gym,and we had friends over for an impromptu Friday happy hour. So what if it seems like October instead of August. Polar fleece, a bonfire, and margaritas?? Saturday, I became ill with virus and had to miss the Kid Rock concert at the State Fair-luckily, there was a group of us going so Ron was still able to go and enjoy.Ron and the kids went golfing and to the gym while I spent Saturday and Sunday in bed. Thanks dear for doing everything all weekend.The kids had Meet My Teacher night at school last night. We dropped off supplies and saw who was in their classes. In return, I took home tons of paperwork and Cooper already has a writing assignment! I am so looking foward to some routine after 2 1/2 months of none.Ready to get my weekly wall calendar filled out and maybe get back to the gym.It's all about STRUCTURE!Yep, that's what September will be about. I'm off to a slow start though...Quinn is still sleeping as I type this(it's almost 9!!!)oops!!!









3 comments:

sarah said...

ha ha .. structure ... what's that?!

what does your week look like?
you up for some laser tag thursday aftenroon?

Five Moms & A Blog said...

I hear you...we have teacher night tonight and I am getting my lists ready with all things needed, doing laundry today and once again NOT going to the gym. I need that structure too....

Tarah

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Whoops...that was my other blog...;) Sorry about that...Guess you get another comment from me today!!! Yeah!