Friday, September 24, 2010

Girls Only

A couple friends and I took our girls to American Girl for lunch and to Nickolodean Universe for some mom and daughter time. The lunch was so fun. The girls loved that their dolls were served lemonade and ice cream for dessert. I managed to walk out of there with only a pair of sunglasses and earrings for Q's doll. well, and maybe a few things for Christmas..shhh!!!!! We even tried to sneak in a stop to Nordstrom Rack which was packed and the girls were squirrely(as eveidenced by their shopping cart escapdes in the pic below..we still managed to buy a few things..a big shocker I know. Rode some rides after Quinn got over her fears..Seriously, the kid rode a rollercoaster at Valleyfair...I had to ride it with her once and then she was suddenly brave again and then it was all smiles..









2 comments:

sarah said...

so who got to eat the doll's ice cream ;)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Looks fun. I wish I had an american girl to take to lunch there...I just look creepy going in that store...no girls ;)

Love the picture of all 3 of them. Growing up into beautiful big girls!!!