Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend update

Wow! My blogging has been put on the backburner as of late....We have been busy on the weekends with sports.We had our school fundraiser at a local park. We even managed an adult night out to Octoberfest with our friends E and K who we haven't gone out with in months.So nice to catch up sans kids. ron and I had lunch and went shopping on his day off...we need to find some new babysitters. All of ours keep graduating. I had some fun going on walks with friends, had a facial with my friend Leah, and have been enjoying my gym girls lunch bunch on Wednesdays. October and Sept are also the months of birthday parties... we have 3 this weekend(one is Cooper's) and Cooper has two Halloween parties coming up.One mom invited both third grade classes and parents and siblings...Is she brave or insane??? She is offering adult beverages so mybe that is the key to hosting 40 third graders. At least Cooper will have many oppertunities to wear his costumeYes,it has been a busy fall so far. We also have decided to stay in our house a few more years due to the suckiness of the real estate market.Boo!!!!! We really want to be in our school's district. All out of my control. We hemmed and hawed, met with realtors, and are now entertaining the idea of a cabin..Stay tuned.. so now we are installing new carpet upstairs and on the dreaded staircase...oh, and I am doing some more painting..got to update..it's been 6 years already.. we just enjoyed a beautiful WARM week so I'm hoping it sticks around a few more weeks.

SJB marathon...bright and early
my big camera's auto focus is not working..so all of Cooper's family birthday pics look a bit blurry


1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Super cute pics!I think Q looks big in those pics. She is sooo pretty. Jaxs had so much fun @ Coops party! Hope you recovered well :) I can peek at your camera if you need me to......