Saturday, November 28, 2009

Counting Our blessings Part 1

We had so much fun in Louisiana catching up with family and friends. Five days flew by in the blink of an eye. Went to my friend's house, where they had a bunch of puppies(Q was in heaven-asked if we could have one-um, NO!!)we went out to dinner one night, had lunch with friends, my mom and I did a little shopping,friends came over for wine in the evenings, and Ron squeezed in some golf with my brother. My parents also bought a new house. They have been looking for two years. Thought it would never happen-Like I said they've been looking for TWO YEARS!!!I must say I'm a tad bit jealous because it's beautiful....my cousin said it will be the designated holiday house from now on.

Part of the kitchen and hearth room. Can't wait to see and stay there this summer. they have a giant room with a full bath upstairs which we will be grandkid central.


Some of us also ran the Turkey Trot 5k Thanksgiving morning...which meant we could eat more that day!!so proud of Cooper and my niece. They completed their first 5k.


We celebrated my dad's birthday 3 times-lucky guy.





My cousin Kim and I pre race.






1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah for Cooper and for you to finishing the race! I heard it was A MADHOUSE here. We want to do one but this year...TOO LAZY~!

Thanksgiving looks really fun, the turkey sounds great...maybe ill try that sometime!! ;)