Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hanging Out

Lots of fun things going on. Finally able to hang out with friends now that phase one of home renovations is complete, illnesses are cured etc.Sunday, Ron was on call so I invited my friend Tanya and her two kids over to play. Her husband ended up taking Coop fishing with his son Ty. Thank you Jay!!!Coop had so much fun-didn't catch any fish but got to drive the boat and had fun hanging out at the lake. We ended up taking the girls to dinner at Bonfire. My friend Jodi also came over to hang out this week. We went to the park and let the kids play in the yard too. It was nice to soak up the sun. Today, I finally was able to hang out with Sarah. Between sick kids and school comittments I never thought we would be able to coordinate a get together.The kids jumped on the trampoline(Quinn now wants one!) and we were able to catch up. Tonight, one of the moms from school hosted a moms get together. Enjoyed relaxing with some wine on her beautiful deck mixing and mingling and wondering how another school year went by so fast. Now, I'm just counting down the days(3) until school is out. year. I'm ready for the lazy days of summer-as lazy as they can be with summer camps and activities. Still-it will be nice to not have to carpool and keep up with all the paperwork.Have leisurely breakfasts-chocolate chip pancakes, kids??Go to the gym when it's convienent for me!Can't wait. Hoping it warms up even more so we can spend some time at the pool and spend more time with friends and family.









1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

My mom and dad are taking Mason and Jaxon fishing and Jaxon will go when he is at camp too... that sounds soo fun but something I am totally not good at...;) Sounds like everyone had a chill weekend!