Monday, June 22, 2009

Waterlogged

Returned from a fun, quick getaway to Vegas. That post will arrive when I have some time. Today was a spectacular day to SWIM!!.It was too hot for anything else. We went to my friend Jodi's to swim in her pool that is equipped with a slide and a diving board too. Then, on the way home, my other friend Jodi called and wanted to know if we wanted to meet at our neighborhood pool...so yes, we swam for a total of 5 hours straight and it was pure bliss.What didn't get done-laundry, suitcases unpacked,errands-WHO CARES? This weather is so short lived I'm taking full advantage. The kids are worn out but in a good way. I'm off to supervise baths and showers and then night night Cooper and Quinn-Don't think I'll be too far behind!














1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Never enough swimming! Looks like a blast!