Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hiatus

Wow! I have not blogged since Halloween..where did November go??Guess I will have to blog bullet list style.

We've enjoyed a relatively quiet November. Fall sports have ended so we have been able to have lots of time for the kids to have friends over and for sleepovers.

I had a fun girls night out that involved 25 moms and a party bus and a few shopping/lunch dates with girlfriends. Being talked in to doing a duathalon with a friend..maybe that will give me some motivation..Since it has been sooo cold I want to hunker down in my house.

Ron has had some social time too..beer with the guys and Wild and Vikings games...I've noticed that now that the kids are older our social lives are getting a bit more active. He is also getting certified in scuba diving. He loves it and is wishing he had done it years ago.. I will stay on land thank you very much.

My Christmas shopping is 90% completed. yay!!!! Christmas cards are ready to be mailed...feeling I can breathe a bit easier.

Cooper is still into cartooning and creating his own comic books. Making tons of Lego creations and of course Madden '11 and hanging with his neighbor buddy Jaxon..also he can't wait to be outside in the snow. Sledding or "surf sledding" is his favorite. He has had fun going to some Vikings games with Dad and met his new travel soccer team so is excited to start his winter soccer academy.

Quinn is all about her American girl dolls and art art art. She loves to draw, use clay and paint, perler beads, make beaded jewelry etc. She has been able to have playdates and is quite a social butterfly. She is reading chapter books and is loving school...the classes, her friends, her teachers..Hope it always stays that way. she is looking foward to participating in her schools swim team after Christmas and maybe try tennis again.

We spent Thanksgiving in SD with Ron's family...had a wonderful meal and we celebrated Christmas too. We definately have a lot to be thankful for.

Decmber is looking to be a busy month so my goal is to keep up with blogging lots of post so I can complete my 2010 Blurb blog book..try saying that fast three times...










1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Just November is missing? I can count on one hand since I started my new job how many times I have posted...SAD. I used to do this every day....

Love the pics from SD, it is always fun to see pics of the cousins ;)

I'm with you on Scuba Diving...I have this fear that my tank will explode (don't tell Ron that)!

PS..your word verification is preggyp...I hope your not giving me a clue..LOL !!!