Saturday, June 19, 2010

New and Improved

The sun was shining and the weather was hot so we ended up at our local waterpark which we have not visited since 2008.It was fantastic! They have added all sorts of things which is especially important when you have two elementary age kids who have outgrown the splash pool and can't handle the roughness of the wave pool(seriously..those waves scare me). They have a giant lazy river, an activity pool with basketball hoops and two climbing walls, plus two new slides. Most important of all was there were more beach chairs which is priority number one for moms) With the new expansion the park seemed less congested and we really enjoyed all the new amenities. Look foward to going back..









1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Good! I am so glad you liked it, I was soo nervous that it would be a bust! Is it worth a pass then? I could not decide. I am not sure that Mason is tall enough for the lazy river but he is a fish so I think he could hang! Great rock climbing shots!