Friday, June 11, 2010

Family Bonding

My parents came up to Minnesota to visit for a week.They were able to watch the kids soccer games and dance recitals, spend time with the kids. Coop and Quinn played hooky one day and we went to Como Zoo and Como town. My mom and I went shopping. Cooper loved learning about stocks and investing from his Pop and now has an email account and a stock portfolio that he is managing...that means he can take care of me in my old age!!We had a wonderful visit although very busy, birthday parties, school picnics, lessons and practices..A busy life we lead. Was hoping to swim but that's minnesota for you. they are coming back in July so looking foward to some lake and pool time.









1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Your parents look great! So fun to have them there!!!
Love all the Wii pictures!