Monday, March 15, 2010

Catching up...again!

I am seriously slacking in the blog department. Got my camera fixed and have taken a whopping five photos in the last week and a half. We are on Spring Break #1 this week, which involves lots of fun things so hopefully I will have lots of pics. We survived 6 days of gloom(but the snow melted away!!)but we kept busy with school and activities. This weekend we met friends for dinner Friday night, other friends for dinner Sat. night(which is why I will be running this morning and doing hip hop aerobics with a friend tonight) and had friends over for fajitas on a gloriously WARM, SUNNY Sunday. The kids were outside for hours. It gave us a taste of which I hope is just around the corner....We also went to a girls hockey game to watch our friend's daughter play where my children got these wacky airbrushed hats and Cooper had a soccer game, the kids had a fun playdate,a little spring cleaning, and trying to start Ron's jeep that has been dormant all winter-I'd say it was a pretty full weekend.Looking foward to a great week with the kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the yummy dinner!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

We have those WACKY hats too...isn't it ridiculous? Who am I to squelch their ugly fashion choices!! LOL.