Friday, March 26, 2010

All about Cooper

Another week gone by quickly. Quinn had a Daisy Scouts dinner(Dad forgot the camera!)I decorated the second grade classrooms for spring with the other room mom.Cooper had his second grade parent/grandparent lunch. This year they did a short play based on the book"Miss Nelson is Missing".The kids did a great job and we got to stay and have lunch on tables decorated with placemats and centerpieces.Fancy!I also had to got to school at the crack of dawn(okay,okay- really 7:20)to help set up for the teacher appreciation breakfast. I ended up taking the the kids to McDonald's for breakfast which they thought was the coolest thing ever. I had to find someway to get them out of bed way earlier than usual.Cooper also had his basketball clinic after school too plus soccer practices and dance for Quinn made for a busy week.



























1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love all that Airbrush stuff! His shirt is soo cute!