Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Quinn is my little fish. She is two weeks into her 45 minute class and is enjoying it immensely.
Ron and I had a fun Monday(he was off from work)and went to see a movie and have lunch together and popped into a couple of stores.
had a blast with two of my friends(our daughters all take dance together)at a local pizza/bar for a glass of wine and some laughs(mostly related to bar bingo!)That hour goes by way too fast.
been to the gym twice already..did a great class taught by a friend...and am going tomorrow to a class called No limits..haven't taken it in about a year.Yikes! workout friends=motivation for me though.
Looking foward to Cooper's basketball game tonight and will remember to bring my camera..
been chained to the house all day while the electrician is here...I want things done and I want it done fast,he still will have to come finish up next week.ugh! HGTV makes it all look sooo easy.Can't the project be done in 30 minutes?
have been enjoying our warm front..no gloves or hat...I know, I live on the edge..
I am in the middle of cleaning out all my scrapbook stuff...way too much and need to pare down.Want to be like my friend Sarah who is going all digital...she has had her blog from 2007 and 2008 made into books and I am extremely JEALOUS..they look awesome and there is no crap to store in your house.And so much fun to look at..what a cool way to document the family and how fun for the kids to have when they are older. Heck, I just want to try an online book from Shutterfly at this point...I tried, but it wasn't working...I'll need some help.I will probably still old school scrapbook some too, but I went a little overboard on product.
I just completed my second book on my Kindle.I am really loving it..so fun(and much cheaper)and my favorite..I don't have to find a place to store the book when I am done..all about conquering the clutter.
I am loving that good tv is finally back....Big Love,Modern Family,the Middle, Cougar Town,and many more.My DVR is going to be working overtime. and of course my embarssing to admit but still love anyway-Jersey Shore, Toddlers and Tiaras, and the Real Housewives series. There is a bunch more but I don't want to make myself look too bad!

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute pics of your little fish...I in fact found 2 books in Mason's room that he says belong to Quinn so must get those back to you. Green Eggs & Ham + Im gonna like me...Jamie Lee Curtis!! ;)

Sounds like you are getting the digital itch! I am also, I just need to get rid of about 10,000 pieces of paper and stickers LOL