Monday, January 11, 2010

Playdates for All

The kids are back in school and I have been cleaning out and organizing. My friend Kathy and I took a trip to The Container Store and had lunch at Cheescake Factory...we had fun catching up and talking about an upcoming trip we are taking together.Ron went out Friday and Saturday nights with pals and the kids had two playdates Sunday....they had a great time at both.While they were at their friends Ron and I went to Home Depot and Homegoods...the kids were soo relieved they missed that!Then, their friends from school came over to our house....the kids played so well...no fighting so it was perfect. They even got to go outside because it was a balmy 15 degrees.

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Glad they had fun...Hey - Where did you get the football game they are playing with? I used to see them at Creative Kids Stuff and now I can't seem to find them. Mason needs that soo bad for football and hockey!

T