Thursday, October 9, 2008

Destinations

I have a personal family blog, but thought it would be nice to document in depth our travels. My husband, myself, and our two kids love to travel. Our next trip is Paris. We leave November 7-less than a month away. Other upcoming trips include NYC in December and then a Carribean cruise in Feb. 2009. So check back in about 5 weeks and I will have lots of posts chock full of everything Paris. Hopefully New Orleans Spring 2009. Like I said, we like to travel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing. I can't wait to read about your travels! O yea, I'll be with you on most of them, but it will be fun to see them blogged! Guess we'll have to keep on traveling to keep the site busy. Great and orignal idea for a blog! Your travel friend, K

sarah said...

oh can i come?!?!?!?!
if i can only choose one i choose NYC.
but i'm open to all of them :)
i could be your nanny ;)